To ensure that all of our students develop the knowledge, confidence and skills to achieve their potential and contribute to society.
What we Value
- Achieving outcomes for all students.
- Collaborating with the community.
- Partnerships with others to wrap-around the needs of our students.
- Quality staff who are knowledgeable, flexible and adaptive.
- Offering successful practices and a unique range of services for students with special educational needs.
Our Goals are to ensure that
- All of our students develop the knowledge, confidence and skills to achieve their potential and contribute to society.
- The provision of learning opportunities in a welcoming,caring, safe and inclusive environment.
- All members of our school community are treated with dignity and respect.
- Staff are flexible and nurture each student’s potential for positive self esteem, independence, physical development, social skills and academic achievement.